|Pretty night light|
After checking the map, we decided to have an early dinner at Horizon Bay Restaurant in Port Discovery area. We walked to American Waterfront area to catches Disney Electric Railway that can brought us to Port Discovery Area without hassle because there’ll be a “The Year of Wishes” Greeting Drive parade on that time.
|The pretty Victorian architecture of American Waterfront Area|
|The train has come!|
|“The Year of Wishes” Greeting Drive|
Life is struggles. Sometimes you must waited for more than 190 minutes just for 3 minutes ride, and someone with free pass ticket will cut your line.
The ride it self is worth to wait actually, even though it felt so short after lined up for a long time.
|Inside the cave of Indiana Jones|
|The pretty blue crystal|
|Nice details on our way|
We still had time before we can use our free pass ticket for Tower of Terror, so we walking around the area of park that we haven’t visited before, like Arabian Coast and Mermaid Lagoon, then down to the Mysterious Island area to reach Tower of Terror attraction in American Waterfront.
|I still have no idea why the fire still lit above the water|
|Arabian Coast area|
|Ariel, my spirit Disney Princess|
|King Triton that just like my Dad 😛|
|Promotheous Mt. at night|
Save the best for the last! Maybe it’s a perfect words to explain my thought over Tower of Terror. The waiting line for the attraction it self is same with Indiana Jones one, about 190 minutes, but we waited for only 30-45 minutes because we had the magic free pass card on our hand hehehe. Tower of Terror gave me the thrilled feeling I hadn’t felt for a long time, and the best part is when the ride stopped at the peak and gave you a whole Disney Sea view from the window
before drop you to the floor. I wish I can ride the attraction for the 2nd time, but A swore he won’t ride Tower of Terror anymore LOL.
|Tower of Terror and S.S Colombia|
|One of details from Tower of Terror|
We didn’t have enough time to explore another area in the park, but we took a peek into a Toy Story’s Toyville Trolley Park before leave the park because we should going home asap or we die in office next day. Our adventure ended at Maihama St. and after a quick goodbye, both of us back to the reality again.
|Toyville Trolley Park|
|Inside the arcade|
|So long Disney Sea!|
- Come early morning, so you have more time to ride the attraction you want.
- Wearing something simple yet comfortable. Or, get wild and do some Disney cosplay (I saw lots of teenager dress up like a Disney princess lolita here)
- Ask for the maps, that including lots of language, including English and Bahasa Indonesia. You not only can use it to looking for the ride/shop/restaurant/show schedule but also as a sheet while you waiting for the show. Clean butt ladies…
- Download the apps that can show you the line up time for each ride. I was using “TDR Wait Me Check” because it covered all ride in Tokyo Disney Resort, reliable and have lots of language options including Bahasa Indonesia. Use this kind of app can help you to make plan and decided what ride you want to line up, what’s next ride you must try, and no, it isn’t sponsored post.
- If you have very strict rules or diet regarding foods, better prepare your own meals from home/hotel. For example, no restaurant with Halal label here so if you aren’t sure, please bring your own meal or you will getting hungry all day. Which is not good because you’ll need energy for walk the park and ride attractions.